Nipple Shield 21mm
The nipple shields from Mininor can help releave pain from sore or cracked nipples, enable you to continue breastfeeding and help you if you have flat or inverted nipples.
Mininor nipple shields are for breastfeeding mothers, who need help due to the follow causes::
- The nipples are cracked and the mother needs a protective barrier to relieve some of the pain while breastfeeding and to prevent further damage to the breast.
- The nipples are flat or inverted causing the baby to have difficulty latching on to the breasts.
How to use the nipple shields:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- If the breast is engorged it is better to express a little milk by hand or by using a breast pump to make the breast a little softer.
- Adding a little moisture will make the nipple shield stick better to the breast.
- The side of the nipple shield with the cut-out should face upwards. The cut-out is make to better enable the baby to feel and smell the mother breast.
- Find a quiet place where you can sit comfortably and start breastfeeding.
- After use wash the nipple shields in warm water and if necessary use a milk detergent, rinse thoroughly and sterilize before next use.
Box: Polypropylene (PP)
Nipple Shields: Silicone