Digital thermometer (Color)
With this Mininor flexsible tip thermometer the display is made much larger and the display color will become all red if the baby has a fever. The baby’s temperature is still measured in just 10 seconds thus reducing the discomfort for the baby.
Children will get a fever more often than adults. If the baby feels hot you should measure the temperature and monitor the temperature until it is normal. A rectal thermometer is the most accurate way to measure your baby’s temperature.
The Mininor Digital Thermometer can be used:
- under the tongue
- in the armpit
- rectally ( recommended )
The thermometer has the following features:
- Large easy to ready display
- Color changing display according to temperature
- Soft flexible tip
- Fast, precise and easy to use
- Sound for finished measurement
- Alarm if temperature is over 37,8°C.
- Memory function (remembers last measurement)
- Auto-off function
- Lifetime of battery approximately 1.000 measurement (CR2032) alcaline