Nipple Shield 21mm
Mininor nipple shields are for breastfeeding mothers, who need help due to the follow causes::
- The nipples are cracked and the mother needs a protective barrier to relieve some of the pain while breastfeeding and to prevent further damage to the breast.
- The nipples are flat or inverted causing the baby to have difficulty latching on to the breasts.
How to use the nipple shields:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- If the breast is engorged it is better to express a little milk by hand or by using a breast pump to make the breast a little softer.
- Adding a little moisture will make the nipple shield stick better to the breast.
- The side of the nipple shield with the cut-out should face upwards. The cut-out is make to better enable the baby to feel and smell the mother breast.
- Find a quiet place where you can sit comfortably and start breastfeeding.
- After use wash the nipple shields in warm water and if necessary use a milk detergent, rinse thoroughly and sterilize before next use.
Box: Polypropylene (PP)
Nipple Shields: Silicone